HDI is training development key agriculture human resource to ensure sustainability of its projects and growth of modern agriculture in the rural areas.
Key to Human Resource Development is:
1. Training farmers directly in various agricultural practices that increase farm outputs per acre adoption of modern technologies
2. Training extension officers to support local farmers
3. Training farmers on savings and credit to grow their financial base and incomes
4. Training farmers on group/society formation to increase their bargaining power and leverage on economies of scale both for purchasing inputs and for ensuring good fair price for their farm outputs
5. Training farmers on value chains and marketing of their products.
HDi is seeking technical and financial support to implement these key objectives to be able to achieve its goal of human resource development in the agricultural sector.