HDI capital is a project of Human Development International (HDI), whose main aim is to address the problem of credit to small scale farmers through the establishment of viable agri based micro credit program targeting the rural farmer.
With loans starting from KShs. 10,000 HDI Capital is targeting to support farmers through training on agricultural best practices, business training and financial management as they graduate to higher loan values.
Farmers will be best served and assessed if they belong to either a farmer group, producer group, youth or women group.
Our loan products are
- Poultry farming Agric- Project Finance (KUKU - FINANCE)
- Fish farming project finance (SAMAKI FINANCE)
- Livestock farming projects- (MIFUGO – Finance)
- Green House Finance. (KILIMO KIPYA– Finance)
- Bee keeping (NYUKI Finance)